Sunday 6 November 2011

food, food and more food!

Today we spent the day with my parents cause my cousin is visiting from PE for work... we spent the morning there and then headed out for lunch! It feels like all we've done this weekend is eat... don't get me wrong i loved it BUT sheesh! I need a full week of gym this week to burn it all off!
We went to "house of curries" for lunch and their rotti's are HUGE!!!
.. and this was only HALF of one!! They are filled with curry and chips and cheese - really delicious!! We all shared cause there is no way we can eat a whole one...
Eating, chatting, laughing - best times shared over a meal!

After that we took a walk to my favorite place - WAKABERRY!
Yum frozen yoghurt!! My favorite has always been strawberry but they have introduced a new condense milk flavour and it was amazing!!!!! NOT sure sweet but sweet enough to make you want seconds!!
This is me and my cousin Clinton...
Mike enjoying some Froyo :)

We've got a busy week ahead of us... lots to do this week!
Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment