Friday 11 November 2011

Christmas cookie decorating!!

On Wednesday night my mom invited us for dinner and to decorate christmas cookies!! Katelyn came with and joined in the fun... and it was super fun!!!
There were cookies, icing and lots of glitter (that i spilled everywhere!!)
We mixed white, red and green icing... mix mix mix!!!
and of course me being me messed everywhere and got red all over my fingers!!
My first cookie :)
Cute huh?

This is what the boys were doing while we slaved over cookies... top gear! Cant blame them hey.
After a while mike got interested and decorated one...

How cute are these guys.... i made em!!
here is the cookie master team.. good looking huh?
check out ALL the cookies we decorated!!

I name these guys "wallace" and "timmy" after our pup and Katelyns doggy!! They look like best friends to me.

SO MUCH FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment