Tuesday 3 January 2012

Christmas day...

Oh man what a lovely break!! we have been busy since christmas and enjoying some chill / family time!! Christmas was awesome and we had such a lovely time... it started off on christmas eve with our new pj's - check out our family photo!
Christmas morning we woke up to some freshly made tea in our new christmas mugs and tea pot - tinsel surprised us!!
The pups also got some new threads to wear, some christmas bandanas!!
A quick family pic before church....
The pups in their bandanas!!
Timmy
and beautiful Holly..
me and my girl...
Tims and his dad...
We also got my moms doggy Nala a bandana, so they all matched!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic of tims!! He looks so happy.
I made us each a reindeer coke to have with lunch...

we went to church with both of our parents which was awesome then got home to open some pressies - they pups started off with their pressies!
I played santa and handed out all the pressies...
Then pressie time!!!
After pressies it was LUNCH TIME and the food was amazing!! The best part of dinner is the crackers and the silly presents you get!!
I got a sticky hand!
The food was tooo delicious!! My mom cooks like a machine...

The day ended well with a bit of a tan by the pool and some quality time reading my kindle... pure bliss!!
Then a swim with my husband... the pups joined in the fun and swam with us (or fell in a few times) Holly even chilled on the lilo with mike for a bit...

What an amazing chilled christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment