Tuesday 31 January 2012

Guess what arrived!!!

Guess what finally arrived today - OUR NEW COUCH!!!
We collected it from Mr Price home and enlisted my dads help and the use of his bakkie!!




 This is what i was doing while the boys were busy with the couch!!

This is what lounge ended up looking like with mismatched furniture! I hated not having a proper couch!
We move it all out....
Bring in the new couch... needs unwrapping and it was heavy!!


 Ryan came at just the right time and then abused my new couch!!! Terrible!
 I love my new couch!
 OF COURSE they had to test out the couch by playing a game of x-box!
 My folks popped into celebrate the arrival of our new couch!!

Dad liked his fruit shake :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! It looks STUNNING!!! Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! I just love it!!!!! Stunning and great colour. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete