Tuesday 24 January 2012

Sunday brunch alla mike!

My very precious husband decided to spoil me on Sunday and make me brunch!! We woke up late... had a lazy morning then stated getting hungry around 11am and we were debating what to eat, if we should go out and mike said "nope, i'll be back in 20min and im making your brekkies"... i was like HELL YE - that means i didn't have to get out of my pj's!

Firstly this is how our morning started - Holly hopped onto my lap and just stayed there!! So i gave her a full body massage (really) and she loved it....
Look how cute!
massaging her...

So back to brunch- mike popped out and went to get some breakfast stuff... and he came back with a decaf latte - my favorite!!!!!!! So sweet...

Then the masterchef got to work and started on brunch - i was banished to the lounge... the smells were amazing!!
See Timmy wanted to help...
The end result - so much food but so so good i ate it all...it tided us over til dinner!

I told mike he needs to be added to the cooking list on a weekly basis!!!

1 comment: