Wednesday 18 January 2012

Tin Tin in 3D :)

Today after work we rushed to pavilion to watch a 5pm how and man it was worth it... its not at all busy and we got home nice and early (how old and married do we sound).. anyway the movie of choice was tin tin in 3d and it was AWESOME!! I have never been a tin tin fan, never read the books etc but mike LOVES tin tin and read all the books so he really wanted to see it! It was really worth it to see it on the big screen!
Its the first 3d movie we have ever seen and let me tell you it was groovy!!
We got into the cinema about 5 minutes before the movie was suppose to start and it was EMPTY - we were the only ones in the cinema... i think all in all there ended up being 8 of us in the cinema...
so seeing as we were the only ones in the cinema we decided to whip out mikes phone and take some pics (to mikes delight!!)
Empty movie house plus cappuccino frappe.. aaah life is good!!
I dig this picture...
Hee hee, ,mike getting a picture of the treats i snuck in for us!!
Now our 3d glasses hang proudly on my mail rack for the next 3d movie!!

What a lovely night together... Ryan and Katelyn were suppose to join us but they both couldn't make it so we made it a date night of sorts!

My movie and book must watches and reads for 2012 are as follows -

STAR WARS
i have never seen any of the star wars movies and i must this year!! Mike is keen for us to watch them together so that is on my movie wish list. We'll make a weekend of it - drag our mattress into the lounge and spend the weekend watching... im keen!!

HARRY POTTER
I have my eye on the harry potter book box set and i cant wait to read them!! Hopefully i'll be able to order them soon - saving up a bit... i don't want to buy them in drips and drabs... i want them ALL! I wonder why they're aren't available for my kindle? I have seen a few of the potter movies but not all of them by any means (we have them all its just taking the time to watch them and i want to read the books first!!)
... so this is on my read and watch for 2012.

THE LION, WITCH AND THE WARDROBE
I have read the CS Lewis series but ages ago and i would love to read them again.... i downloaded them all onto my kindle so i must get cracking on them!!

Mike, Movies and reading - my three favorite things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment