Thursday 19 January 2012

Free breakfast - really??

You see an advert for something free and you ask yourself "watch the catch?"... well seems as there was no catch - just a super good deal!! Wimpy advertised a free breakfast for this morning only between 7am - 8am!!

How could i pass up a lovely breakfast - i couldn't so i went and it was so worth it! Mike was too lazy and stubborn to come with me so i took my kindle and went on my own... my favorite thing is coffee and my kindle...
Breakfast was good!!
whats better?? Breakfast and my kindle!!

I said thanks to the manager and gushed about the delicious breakfast... i also laughed about how mike missed out and the said not problem, and handed me two free coffee coupons for the next time we go for breakfast. Wimpy is known for its delicious coffee so i'm excited.
The biggest debate is whether or not to share the coupon with mike or take them both for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment