Friday 20 January 2012

organisation = a broken heart!

Yesterday i was home a little earlier than mike and had some time to potter around! I LOVE pottering around when I'm in the mood and i was definitely in the mood!
i did some much needed organizing!! I finally did my 2012 birthday / every day calender...
this keeps me remembering and keeps my life in order! as things come up i just add them to the calender!

next was reorganizing our DVD's and CD's - we have so many and not enough space to put them! So i decided to store them in our lounge under our sideboard... i found these AWESOME old cases for R15 each and saw the prefect DVD storage!!
for our cd's
and our dvd's

Then i just added some decorative touches to a few things! I added this heart to the antique bag i hung in the lounge...
I felt our door needed a little something-
and last but not least our one wedding picture of me needed a little something - so i put this heart in the corner of the frame! Mikes heart :)

and all the while when i was organizing i broke my heart, i quite literally broke my heart!! I love this heart, my mom and dad brought it all the way from the kalahari - mike says he can glue it! i hope he can!!

Just goes to show that organizing can lead to a broken heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment