Saturday 28 January 2012

Some me time!

My Friday afternoons are usually have something to do, wax or lunch with my mom or something!! Friday afternoon was suppose to meet a friend for lunch but she had to cancel so i decided that i would go anyway and spend some time with my kindle! and i LOVED IT!!
I took my time, read my LEE CHILD book which i am loving by the way, battling to put it down... I had some seafood pizza (mike cant wait seafood so i don't usually order it), a appetizer and really enjoyed some me time! I came home feeling refreshed and very happy!!This was as good as it looks!! Best part is i have lunch for today cause i had plenty leftover!















My view from my table...














What a lovely afternoon! I popped into the DVD store on the way home to indulge my "girly movie" want and got "perfect catch" - we've seen it before but just felt like watching it again!! Truth be told i fell asleep before the movie even began so mike and i watched it later that night!! My afternoon naps are very precious to me - love them!!

















We were invited to Kims and Wayne to see their overseas pics last night, went for dinner and took the pups with for a visit with their two doggies! There on dog is a great dane and Holly is the size of Shades head (no jokes)... so it was fun to see them interact!!
The pups on the way to their play date...














It was so cool to see all their photos and makes me wanna go on holiday overseas - one day!!!! Love spending chill time with our besties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment