Wednesday 11 January 2012

xbox quality time!

Mike and i have been enjoying playing some "Indiana Jones" lego game on xbox! Mike digs his xbox and his games but i am useless at most of them accept Indiana Jones which i love and can actually play!
I really love the story line and the graphics... (and i way its easier enough for me to play!!) We also enjoy the batman lego game from time to time...
This has become our down time when we get home to spend some time chilling and enjoying each others company while enjoying some fun and games!
While we were playing Holly decided my bottom was a comfy spot to lie down...

This is my little Holly bear tonight! I walked with them to my moms place this afternoon so they are nice and exercised!!
Shes sleepy!
and now while i blog tims is sitting next to me chewing his toy and every now and again barking at me to please throw it for him!

A good afternoon and evening all in all :)

1 comment:

  1. Love legos! We have the Harry Potter lego game for Wii, but it was a bit slow/time consuming. The verdict is still out on that one for me.

    ReplyDelete