Tuesday 3 April 2012

Dinner for two!

There was rejoicing in our home last night when I made my precious husband and I dinner - you see last week I was so into reading my Hunger Games trilogy that I chose to read instead of cook (no jokes) -oooooops not a good wife I know but we're ok with it! Now that my lovely books are finished (sigh) I decided it was time to cook once again! We had a craving for pasta so I made us a bacon and mushroom pasta!
 Looks good hey!!!
Mike was so happy :) the best part is that it was made with fat free pasta and the homemade mushroom sauce was made with fat free milk so it was super duper healthy!!
Yay for taking the time to cook for mike and yay for it turning out perfectly!! I of course made too much so we had for lunch as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment