Wednesday 25 April 2012

Weekend away part 2

On monday on our way home we popped into Eshowe and went to Dlinza board walk - this huge awesome board walk where you can walk and see the huge forrest and birdies if its nice weather. Monday was FREEZING!!!! We were not prepared at all so unpacked our bag from the car and chucked on all the warm clothes we had... it was so worth it!

 SO SO COLD!!


 There was this bench with this plaque on it - I thought it was so special! We have on in my moms garden dedicated to my gran so this is close to home!!

 Simone and I - precious girl...
 We went to a platform over 100meters up to a view point - it was awesome!!
 Mike is scared of heights so he would not come up - my dad was there to have a picture taken with me:)


 Mike was chilly!!



 We all had tea afterwards to warm us up...
 I will definitely go there again, it was so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment