Sunday 15 April 2012

Hunger games movie - finally!

On Saturday morning we went to watch the Hunger Games... I was looking forward to it SO MUCH I kept saying to mike "I have eight words for you.... MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"...all the time I think he got sick of it - but when those words were uttered in the movie he looked at me and smiled!
Our day started with breakfast out....
 Let the games begin!!!
 How funny is Ryan chomping in the background - we just had a huge breakfast and he couldn't even wait for the movie to eat his popcorn!
 I really enjoyed the movie but they left out so much from the book -which I know is what happens but still.... mike said he didn't feel like he missed anything not having read the book but I found myself missing some vital parts... Looking forward to see how the other movies continue! I think "Katniss" was played beautifully (and Rue was exactly how i pictured here) - "Peeta" I didnt find as charming as I think he should have been but hey... Loved it anyhow!

May the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment