Monday 16 April 2012

"Its tough being a woman"

I started a Beth Moore course tonight on the book of Ester called "Its tough being a woman"... and I am SO SO excited about this course!! I am itching to get into the homework and cannot wait to get my claws into the meaty bits of this course!! We only did the first week and already I feel like I have learned so much.... my love of books, sad to say, made me sign up for this course - I saw the book - had to have it - and signed up!!

 Page one and two and I scribbled all over my book BUT hey, its mine and I can - and it helps me contain my thoughts and feelings if I write them down. The question of the moment is "What is MY destiny"

I have never been more thankful for mike than I am tonight - we got home close to 6pm and seeing as I had to be at church at 7pm he let me shower, unpacked the dishwasher, tidied up and made us dinner - Chicken korma and rice (man it was amazing) and then sent me on my way!! I love being married to a Godly man who understands that there are times when something like a bible study for me from time to time is where I need to be!! God bless you presh!

No comments:

Post a Comment