Thursday 26 April 2012

Tired...

This week has been a lovely social week BUT just filled with TOO many late nights! Now not enough sleep and me don't go too well so by today I am just exhausted!
Mike and I constantly send each other pictures through the day of our lunches or whatever we see (we love it - some people think we're strange but we are who we are) and want to share... and these are the pictures I sent to mike today - he said I made him laugh BUT I really didn't find it that funny... at about 1pm the wall hit me and i could barely keep my eyes opened, the only thing that kept me away was the constant yawning every few seconds! These three photos signify how I felt today!



Mike even posted the first picture as his BBM picture so I kept getting people messengering me asking why i am so tired :) A cup of coffee helped a bit in the afternoon!

Garth came over for dinner tonight and now they are in the lounge playing xbox - I snuck off to bed and I will be watching some series now on my laptop and falling asleep very soon... my heart is happy for an early night AND a sleep in tomorrow as it is a public holiday!
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment