Monday 23 April 2012

We're back!!

We're back from our long weekend away and we loved it!! We just got home, unpacked, had a shower, put a pizza in the oven and are watching some series readying ourselves for work tomorrow (couldn't the weekend last longer :(
We had such a lovely time away with my parents, and my moms cousins! We went to -
 This was our cottage!!
 and the view from our balcony!
Mike and I slept upstairs in the loft... it was really steep!!


 On Saturday we went to the beach, swam, tanned and loved the sunshine... the rest of the weekend it was cold and miserable so we just cosied up and read lots!! It was awesome! This is Simone with me, she is my cousins child!!

 We enlisted Simone to take some pics of us... love these!!
 Our little photographer!!
 On sunday evening we played some Yahtzee - my mom won one and I won one!!

 Check out how Small our bed was - we had to share a 3 / 4 bed and after having our queen size for so long it was a mission!! Shame mike go REALLY sick (scared me a bit) this weekend but by Sunday night he was feeling better - after a call to the emergency doctor and a very long prescription of medication - he needed a good night sleep Sunday night and went to bed before me! He is feeling back to normal and my world has been restored!
 Another favorite!!
Todays pics will follow soon - dinner (and a warm blanket) is a calling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment