Sunday 29 April 2012

Finishing touches...

Today mike put some finishing touches on our bedroom DIY day... we have this frame we weren't using and I found the perfect place for it!! Thanks precious husband for taking time to bring my ideas to reality!!

 A man proud of his work (or I made him pose there... whatever!)


I really like it - it seems to finish off that space!! Still lots to do but we are one step closer.... our bedroom is finally starting to feel like a space I want to be in - its been empty for so long!

We also got these awesome sheets - I know sheets are just sheets BUT if they have polka dots and stripes how much better are they, lets be honest!!


I have just washed them and I cannot wait to put them on our bed tomorrow!!
Yay for new sheets :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow - that looks gorgeous! You're so creative my friend, love it! And those sheets are adorbz!

    ReplyDelete