Friday 24 June 2011

Breakfast special.

When we moved offices we moved close to musgrave shopping center - its awesome cause if i need to get anything i just pop out at lunch. There is a pick n' pay, clicks, woolies etc so its very convenient! another good thing is there are some groovy eating places... and from time to time my bosses take me out for breakfast or lunch or coffee. Its awesome!
at Circus Circus you can get a huge breakfast for only R19.95 - delish!
This is where we had breakki yesterday - with fresh orange juice you cant beat it!

... i must just add this - i am on the couch doing this blog and my precious timmy has fallen asleep on my hand!! shame - poor boy - he loves his mom!!! Its all cold and rainy outside so i love that he's snuggling me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment