Sunday 12 June 2011

WAKABERRY!

its wakaberry time.... Mike found this groovy frozen yoghurt spot driving home from work one day! He told me about it about a week ago and tonight we decided to go and see what its all about! I love frozen yoghurt but it is so hard to find - there is NONE in our area so i was super excited to hear about this place.... SO EXCITING!!!
This is me waiting not so patiently to go...
We called my parents to see if they wanted to join us last minute - my dad wasnt keen but my mom was so we headed off... In the car the excitement built!
Wakeberry is the coolest place - laid back and such a nice vibe... you go and serve yourself what you want, add toppings if you want, weigh it, pay for it and enjoy it!!!
and oh man the frozen yoghurt is amazing!!! SO delicious!! Between the three of us we tried all the flavors - strawberry, vanilla, lime, berry, cheese cake and toffee... My fav is always strawberry.. but the toffee was a close second! Mike said he really enjoyed the lime (yuck) and my mom liked the berry!! The best part is its 98% fat free if you don't add any toppings!! YUM!
Some of the decor....
this is officially my new favorite place!!! Hoping to go back soon... soooonnn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment