Monday 27 June 2011

A hearty winter lunch!

Work lunch is always a headache - if there are no leftovers i usually have a slice of toast with peanut butter (classic favorite) BUT Woolworths saves the day again!
I found this amazing chunky veg soup in a tin. I do not like tins of anything and it was out of desperation that i tried it and i fell in LOVE with it! It is hearty and wholesome and so good for me - virtually fat free and full of goodness! Def good for the winter work lunchtimes!!
How good does this look..
I also bought this lovely soup bowl for work and it fits the tin of soup in perfectly!

Another ray of sunshine in this winter month is the fact that i discovered that woolies has wheat free choc cake... they also serve the most delicious organic coffee so the combination should be explosive.
I am allergic to wheat so it makes nice treats hard to come by - fresh bread, pasta, cakes etc are all a no no for me so to find this wheat free treat is just delightful!
I must try it soon... in a moment of weakness!

No comments:

Post a Comment