Saturday 25 June 2011

Slippers!!

There a few things that i LOVE LOVE LOVE. Mike, Timmy and Holly are at the top of my list and just below that and food is pajamas and slippers! I LOVE slippers... I love pj's and i love wearing them when ever i can!
These are my latest slippers that are keeping my toesies warm this winter!
Mike isn't really a slipper person, he doesnt even sleep with socks on i mean come on! I have slowly been trying to reform him and about 4 years ago i bought mike some spiderman slippers! Knowing how much mike loves superheros i thought this would swing him - not quite! HOWEVER today the slippers come out... its so chilly that when mike went to make us tea he put them on...
The funny thing the pups were fascinated by them... mike was running around the kitchen and the pups were trying to attack the slippers. Very entertaining for a lazy Saturday morning!
We bathed the pooches, i cleaned up a bit, did some washing, make us toasted sarmies for puppy school and off we went to train the pups! They did so well today, so proud of them! I recon it has something to do with the liverbread (yuck) I made them for training!!
On the way home they were both so tired they just fell asleep on my lap... keep in mind the training field is not even 5 minutes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment