Tuesday 28 June 2011

Picture perfect

My beautiful husband printed me two of the most gorgeous doggy pictures for our anniversary - he knows where my heart lies!! He wanted me to choose the frames so we went to the shops on the weekend and i decided that the pictures are so gorgeous i just wanted white frames! I found the most perfect basic white frames with a white boarder (i think thats whats its called) framing the pictures beautifully!
We put these next to the TV for now...
After seeing how lovely these turned out i decided i want more!!! I want to do a doggy wall in our lounge so that is the plan!! We printed a whole bunch more photos...oh man it is hard choosing - there are so many stunning ones!!
now heres the thing - we went back to get 8 more frames for our doggy wall and we couldnt not even get one more :( so bummed!! We are going to have to wait and see where we can find some more! We walked from shop to shop.... we'll try springfield soon and see if maybe they have but for now the doggy wall has to wait!!
Patience is not friend so its killing me not being able to finish my doggy wall!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the framed pics!! I see what u mean about the frames - hope you find more...so stunning!

    ReplyDelete