Saturday 4 June 2011

Happy visitors!!

The two Mauritian girls from church are staying with us this weekend... we have been planning to have them over for a while and we finally got our diary's synced! LOVE having them over, LOVE spending time with them and LOVE laughing and joking - its been a good weekend so far!!
Today at church they had a car wash to raise money for a Mozambique outreach trip so we dropped them off then went back to support them! I had my car washed and we had some fun taking photos while we waited! Madhvi and me...
Mudhvi, Manon and i...
Getting my car washed, its all sparkly and clean! Lovely!!
Mike and I enjoying some sunshine... what a lovely day!!!
There were two jumping castles there for the kiddies.. when we got there, there were no kiddies, so mike and i spent some time enjoying them! So much fun - tiring though!
Its been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment