Friday 3 June 2011

"curves" first weigh in.

Today was my first weigh in at Curves - they weigh, measure and do your BMI.
I was pleasantly surprised with the results - i have been feeling good but not feeling like i have lost too much weight. Turns out i lost 1.78kg's and in total 17.89CM which is AMAZING!!! - and my BMI dropped by 0.6% which is pretty good! How amazing is that!!! I am super stoked and even more motivated to carry on!!!
This is my print out showing my stats and my progress - lovely!!
This month has been really good - i have felt amazing, its amazing how much exercise really does make you feel good! Because i have been feeling healthy and fit i have also been eating better which helps the cause!
Today day has been a good day... bring on the next month - keep to see what my progress is this month coming! On Tuesday mornings now they do a RUMBA class which is the machine circuit with RUMBA (kind of like latin dancing) in between... i LOVED it. I signed up for three more session till the end of the month!

Going to watch the new XMEN tonight and cant wait for some movie popcorn -it's my absolute favorite! Mike is a super hero fanatic (and so am i as i managed to marry one :) so its going to be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment