Thursday 2 June 2011

Dripping wet..

Last night we went to my folks for a quick dinner! I called to say i just needed to pick up something quick and from there an dinner invite was extended (its always my plan :)
We took the pups too cause we didn't want to leave them alone in the evening and two things happened.
1) Timmy rolled himself, quite purposefully, in something that did NOT smell good...
2) Poor little Holly got too excited and fell in the pool...
Ag shame, and it was really cold last night!!! We heard a some mad splashes and mike ran to rescue her! I dried her off and blow dried her so she was nice and warm!!
Then mike decided to give Tims a quick bath cause he S T A N K!!
Shame, look how skinny he is when he's wet!!
Holly just kissed and licked Timmy as if to day "sorry my brother, i know the feeling" - she had been blow dried a few minutes before to warm her up!
Its always an adventure with the pups!!

No comments:

Post a Comment