Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy fathers day!!

we just got back from Mozam and where i have a million pics and stories to share today is fathers day so i wanted to make mention of that first!!
We got to spend the weekend with my parents and its always good spending some uninterrupted time with them away from the hustle and bustle of home.... so with today being fathers day we bought my dad a little pressie. Now you have to know my dad LOVES motor racing, Ferrari's and formula one! I found this cool pressie for him last week and thought he might like it!
it comes stuffed full of yummy toffees!!
My dad and i are very close, he is the best dad in the world and i love him so much!!
This is a candid one of my dad and i having a laugh this weekend.... that is how we spend alot of our time!!

My other dad (dad brits) is in JHB with their family and lets hope he had a lovely fathers day too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment