Tuesday 28 June 2011

Buried "treasure"...

Ok so this is something i have been putting off for a while due to pure laziness! Shocking i know but lazy is my middle name! We have three couches outside on our undercover patio and seeing as its winter we haven't been spending too much time out there.. the doggies live on the patio too so they have kind of taken ownership of the couches.. tsk tsk tsk! They love jumping on the back of the couches and scouting out the neighbors... naughty i know :) we have discovered however they they love to bury stuff in the couch cushions - endearing yes BUT not when i have to clean up!! I've been meaning to vacuum the couch and shampoo the cushions and put throws out on them so the doggies don't ruin them! I went to gym before work today and got home at 3pm so i had no excuse not to do this today!! Oh man... what "treasures" i found. Shame, i even locked the doggies in the back so they didn't see the ruin of their burial grounds!
Check this out...
I had to vacuum the couch cushions...
then take the cushions off....
vacuum the underside of the couches and then rub in the couch shampoo foam...
Now i am just waiting for the cushions to dry then i will re-vacuum!
I have piled them onto the dining room table for now...
Oh man i found LOTS in the couch... stones, poor old teddys leg, string, rope, coins - oh my!!
My very precious little munchkins!!
Love them too much to even be annoyed to be having to clean up their treasures... makes my little heart happy knowing they have are having fun when we aren't at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment