Monday 30 May 2011

Today is a GOOD day!!!!

Today is a good day, it certainly didn't start off as such but it definitely turned out to be a good day!! An brilliant day - a fantastic day even!!
Our morning started off with me having a minor (mike might disagree) tantrum cause i could not for the life of me find my gym tags! The one to log in and the one to log onto the system so i can track how well i have worked out!! It always upsets me i loose something that should not have been lost and my mind went blank as to where it could be! i did a quick scout of our room, my car, the kitchen - checked my gym back about 5 times as that is where it SHOULD have been... anyway after all the drama i found it in my handbag in a secret compartment that i have no idea how it got there and only this evening after my afternoon work out!!
Work was work but gym was really good... after gym i decided to go for a walk around Musgrave and went a block or two more than i normally do!! I saw so many cool things...
i saw
- a mom watching her two kids playing in the park...
- a guy taking two German Shepard's for a walk...
- a cute old couple taking a stroll...
- a little boy playing peek-a-boo with his older brother...
- sign posts showing me whats up in durban, shows, concerts etc..
- a lady walking dachshund...
and i enjoyed the warm winter sun on my walk... got me thinking about how important it is to slow down and enjoy life!
This is the sight we saw on the way home... gotta love it!!

With mike and I today was one of those days that make you smile and want to remember it forever!! We chatted out some stuff and had a few deep moments!
DEF a good day for us!!! I love mike so much... i love days when we feel super connected and on the same page!!! We took a pic to remember today.....
It might be a random "at home normal" picture but for us its a milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment