Sunday 22 May 2011

Getting better... slowly!!

OH my - i have been man down for a whole week now and i am not 100% better yet - sucks!! I have woken up with a headache since last Sunday and today was no difference, i am feeling much better but my headaches haven't left me and my tummy isn't right!
Mike prayed for me last night to be all better today... and i am going to ask him to do it again tonight so tomorrow i wake up sick free!!
I was off sick from Monday and i was feeling so horrible i didn't even touch my laptop - mike was shocked but what can you do...
Lets see what i have to catch up on - last Sunday was mikes moms birthday and we spent the day with them celebrating and having a braai. It was a lovely day all around!
The day started off with opening pressies.
The cooked family photo - we got dad a tiny pressie as well and he was chuffed!
Mike manned the braai and did and amazing job, the food was delicious!
there is a little fence in mom and dads backyard to keep the doggies contained... every now and again Timmy would hop up and give us the sad eyes, like an innocent prisoner! Shame!
The pups love it outside and they fell alseep on their blanky under a tree - precious little souls!
The rest of my week has pretty much been sleeping and popping pills... the one thing i am super bummed about is a missed a whole week of gym!! i was doing so well and now i have to start all over again :( Mike wont let me go tomorrow so i might be allowed to go on Tuesday depending on how i feel!
Bring on the new week... keen to get back into routine and back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment