Wednesday 11 May 2011

Health update :)

Gym is going really well and I have loving my gym sessions... especially now that i have been loaded onto the "smart system" meaning they record my gym work out and afterwards i can log onto the computer at gym and see if i got the maximum out of my session! It shows where you have work well and it shows where you need to work harder... it tells you the calories you have burnt and it shows (as a percentage) how hard you worked! There is something called a "residual" that i look for every day - if its at 0 then it means you have worked out perfectly... it if has a number like i did yesterday - it was 16 - which means i had to have worked 16% more to get the maximum out of my workout...i was bummed hey!! I thought i did so well.... but never mind, today it was back at 0! I haven't missed a session yet and my eating has been really good!
I left work at 3pm today so i went in early and did my gym session before work... believe it or not but i prefer my morning session to my afternoon ones... just got home, did some washing, put dinner on and now taking a few minutes to myself while the doggies nap next to me. I haven't been any more hungry since i have been going to gym which surprise me.. accept for today! this afternoon work was busy and i was busy doing paperwork and more paperwork and i had a pang for something sweet! I don't have a sweet tooth at all so this isn't an every day thing. I decided to take a walk to musgrave center and saw a Kauai and they are awesome with there healthy food. I checked out the menu and because i had already had lunch i just needed something snacky... i ordered a hot chocolate with skim milk and a wheat free crunchy - man that was the perfect snack with no guilt! What a perfect filler for me today!
So as of today the motivation is still there, i am amped to get and stay healthy and really enjoying making good food choices and getting fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment