Monday 2 May 2011

HOME SWEET HOME!!

We are home... thank goodness! don't get me wrong - i loved the wedding, loved getting to spend some time with Ross and Kims BUT.. and this is a very big BUT... i LOVE being home!! I am very happy to announce that this is our last trip till June where we are going to Mozambique.. and then hopefully that will be our last big trip for a while!
Tired of flying, tired of packing and unpacking, tired of going away and spending money on nothing! We are tired, our savings is shot (deep breath) we have missed our pups and hating leaving them for two long weekends in a row... and are very happy to be home for a while!! We get to sleep in our own heavenly bed!! We get to shower in our own lovely full spray shower!
I love my home, its is my place of refuge and happiness! We have come to a stage in our lives where we are much happier being home than anywhere else... makes us sounds old hey.. oh well, we're ok with it!!
We still have a lot to do in the way of decor so that will be done is stages!
My home is something i am deeply grateful for... i often sms mike and just say "i love our home"... often on a Friday afternoon when i am just about to nap :)

So yay for being home!!!! I have missed it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeay, I agree with every word you say... being home is my fav place to be. It's your little heaven and there's nothing better than getting back home and enjoying each and every bit of it!! Glad you are back safely too.

    ReplyDelete