Sunday 22 May 2011

Sadie, my new best friend.

When we were in JHB a few weekends ago i made friends with the cutest golden retriever i have ever met. Her name is Sadie and she is gorgeous! She is my cousins dog and we made friends over a good old dance... let me explain - whenever i danced for her she would got nuts and then we would both get shouted at for making too much noise!! I still dance, she still make noise and we both kept on getting into trouble!! But it was too fun to stop!
Isnt she cute!!
We liked to play...
And then she'd take it too far and munch me... silly little pup!!
A bit more rough and tumble - Sadie won this round..
If we had a big garden was bigger i would like to get my own Sadie... i never liked big dogs until seeing them at puppy school and seeing how precious they actually are!!
one day i will have a Sadie, one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment