Thursday 5 May 2011

Days like these...

UUrrrg - days like this never make me happy. To be fair the morning, work day and gym were good... very good actually! i did my gym work out and then i went for a mini run which made me feel good. I am super tired now though BUT it was all good!!
On the way home however the fun began - mikes car decided to overheat and we got stuck in Durban right outside a KFC no doubt. We took mikes car in two weeks ago and paid a fortune to have it fixed... and today it happened again! Our mechanic came to help us out but after the car was towed etc etc i ended up getting home after 7pm and mike only after 8pm - my dad eventually fetched me and brought me home while the car was getting seen to.
Its on days like these i am so thankful for Woolworths soup - they are quick and easy to warm up and they are delicious!! I bought a stash yesterday luckily so it was a breeze warming up dinner tonight! They have so many new flavors - i had the "Thai chicken dumpling and noodle soup"
Winter is on the way and soup is so lovely and warm in my tummy!
Another thing that cheered me up is the precious simplicity of my gorgeous doggies.. i have them a plastic peg to chew on and they were set for ages... chewed and wagged their tails!! I couldn't love them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment