Tuesday 17 May 2011

Sick and in bed :(

Today i stayed home from work (which is not like me at all) cause i am really not feeling well - i cant remember the last time i felt so sick!! i even called my mommy to take me to the doctor... then you know I'm not well! I've had a headache since Sunday, my neck as seized and my throat feels twice its size. Turns out i have a really bad strain of gastric flu... its not great but what can you do! In times like these i am so thankfully for my caring husband who takes care of me SO well... i seriously have no idea what i would do without him! I woke him up at 3:45am this morning to tell him my head is sore and he just wanted to get me something for it - at 3 in the morning... that's amazing! He takes such good care of me, worries about me and i feel how much he loves me by just seeing how he looks at me!
I hate being sick BUT i love that mike is there to take care of me!
Just been trying to sleep it off today.... feeling antsy and my neck is sore so needed to just get up and do something other than sleep! Have a few blogs that i haven't gotten to but those can wait till tomorrow...
Mike went to homegroup tonight, seeing as i am not feeling great i didn't go but our homegroup leader Ruthie, who i have grown to absolutely love, sent me this pic of our homegroup saying they are missing me! So nice to know... feel so loved right now!
Another thing about being sick that is too precious is that Timmy worries so much about me... every 10 minutes he jumps up to make sure i'm ok... he didn't leave my side today and made sure he snuggled with me to make me feel better! I recon if he could he would have made me some tea today... Holly loves me too but she is so fiercely independent that she doesn't really come across as caring as Timmy! Timmy is a softy through and through... makes my heart all warm and gooey when he comes to see if i'm ok! I was a bit weepy this morning cause i didn't sleep well and my neck was really make me feel uncomfortable- he tried to lick my tears away and snuggled right up to me!
Aside from being loving and caring the pups are also little thieves... every now and again they bolt past me with a sock in their mouths and i have to catch them and rescue our socks... today they found my halls throat lozenger pack and ripped it to shred, unwrapped three losenzer and then showed me so proudly what they had done!!
Thank you Lord for my husband and my pups!! I can add moms and dads to this list too....

1 comment:

  1. sure hope you are feeling a whole lot better my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete