Saturday 14 May 2011

Rugby and Cards...

Tonight we joined my parents, my moms aunt, uncle and aunt for dinner tonight! The evening began with boys (and Nana-aunty Shirley) watched some rugby - Blue bulls v red bulls... my moms uncle is a blue bulls fan so it was good to see they won - he was very chuffed! The boys eagerly watching rugby - my moms uncle (we refer to him just as uncle) didn't even eat any snacks he was so nervous! The boys look like the good, the bad and the ugly on that couch!
Nana-aunty Shirley watched the beginning too...
Seeing as us girls aren't that into rugby we buckled down for a good game of cards...
Needless to say i did not win the game of cards, my hands were all shocking and in the end i tanked and lost hopelessly!
It was an lovely evening, always good to spend time with family... the evening ended with riddles and jokes, the best way to end an evening is with a corny joke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment