Sunday 3 April 2011

Apricot chicken and Rice.... yum!

On friday night we had some visitors for dinner and I made a recipe my mom used to make for us, I keep forgetting how delicious and easy it is!
We used to LOVE this dinner at home...
All you do is place rice in a ovenproof dish (I used basmati rice), sprinkle brown onion soup over the rice. Place your chicken piecec over the rice, sprinkle some more brown onion soup over the chicken (I used about 2 packets) and then pour apricot juice over the rice and chicken until its covering the rice... and back in the over at 180 degrees for about 40min or until cooked. DELISH!

I was a bit lazy to set the table so I just set it up on the kitchen counter... was a very lazy dinner so it was cool!

My brother was having dinner with us to and he traped poor Holly in his arms and wouldnt let her go... she seemed rather comfy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment