Tuesday 19 April 2011

Off to JHB... again!

I'm off to JHB again, Kirst's wedding is on Thursday and there is lots to do before then! Tomorrow we are going to the venue to do the finishing touches... reversal tomorrow and so the list goes on!
My poor precious puppies HATE it when we pack a bag - Timmy goes all Eeyore... They fell asleep on the bed while i was packing and Timmy is sitting right next to me now!
My bags are packing - taking this one on the plane for what i need before the wedding - i dont have to check my luggage in which saves time. My plane has already been delayed by an hour, sucks! Got an sms today saying i leave an hour later which is not great but atleast i have a head up and get to spend an our more with Mike tonight!
And this one is Mike and my bag for him to take in the car when he drives up with my parents on Thursday... Apparently its super cold in JHB so my boots are going with me!
Looking so forward to this wedding.....

No comments:

Post a Comment