Friday 22 April 2011

The wonderful wedding!!!

Well the wedding has come and gone, i cant believe its all over! OH MY, what a last couple of days... here are some wedding pics from yesterdays wedding! I cant believe my friend Kirsten is a WIFE now.. love it!!
Our morning started off with hair and make up - always so much fun as it is total pampering! This was us before our hair and make up was done...
And after - don't we look like absolute ROCK STARS!
The service was stunning - the minister spoke so well and it we were all captivated... it went quickly and before we knew it they were exchanging rings...
Ian and I stood on one side and Shaun and Carol stood on the other side of them, it was really cool to have one couple up on either side of them!
After the service we all thew streamers at them, such a lovely effect.. and then the cutting of the cake - they cut a small cake and the rest were delicious cup cakes...
This was on the patio where they cut the cake.. lovely lanterns! I want some for our patio!
Me and my moms...
Carol and I messing around! She is totally my new best friend.... she is awesome and it was so lovely being able to be a bridesmaid for Kirst with her there!! She makes everything fun...
My gorgeous husband, man i missed him on Tuesday and Wednesday!!!!!
You can see how well my make-up was done in this pic... I love LOVED it and will try this at home later... Mike says he loves this picture so i had to post it!
Some of us all together...
You can see out dresses here-
This is the best man Ian... he gave an hilarious speach!!
The very happy couple...
We partied hard on the dance floor... there was awesome lights and a bubble machine!
Mike and I one last time... Love him so much!
There are SO many more pictures but i shall not bore you!! We are staying in JHB till Monday so we are looking forward to that, we are staying with family and it is so lovely to be here! We were woken up to the smell of bacon and egg - what a pleasure!!
I do believe an afternoon nap is in order!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh man!!! Love, love, love the pics... you look soooo gorgeous girl!!! All glammed up and the make-up and hair absolutely fabulous. I think it's the first time I have ever seen you with so much make-up and you look amazing!!!!! Looks like you had an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete