Thursday 7 April 2011

Copper Chimney

Last night we went for dinner at "copper chimney" with some family. My aunt and uncle was here visiting from PE and we went out to dinner to say goodbye. Them came to house sit my other aunt and uncles house while they were overseas.
My dad came with us too which was groovy as my mom is in PE visiting my grandpa how is in hospital.
This places food is amazing - they have a curry buffet for R70per person or R78 for dinner and bottomless coke. We've been before and the food was gooood, but last night the food was too hot!! I love curry and can take the heat but it was really hot.
I had to plates of food, delish though!! Butter chicken, paneer, mutton curry, naam bread, samoosas etc!
Mike had THREE plates of food, got our moneys worth!
My first plate of foodies!

My uncle Noel and Aunty Joan from PE.

Uncle Wilfred and Aunty Rene'

Mike and I - with a photo bomber in the background.... hee hee so funny!!
PS - check out how round my face is - DEF on a diet now....

And my paparazzi pose... mike was trying to get a horrible shot of me... so i did the celeb thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment