Monday 11 April 2011

Ode to a super hero.

As you know Mike is a huge super hero fan - batman, superman, iron man, spiderman and a million other superheros that I haven't ever heard of... its one of the things i love most about Mike... he understands and loves my absolute LOVE of the "faraway tree", "Winnie the pooh", "Mary Poppins" and "the famous five" (Timmy is named after Timothy from the famous five) and i just LOVE the way he loves superheros!
I have become a major fan of superheros myself and one of my all time favorite movies is "transformers"... Getting ready for Church on Sunday I riffled through my cupboard and found a T-shirt if got for my birthday about 2 years ago and never wore... my ode to a superhero shirt! SUPER WOMAN! This was worn in memory of my husbands love of superheros.. and seeing as he is my own personal superhero I couldn't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment