Thursday 7 April 2011

Health kick... lets begin!

Oh man - the story of my life... eat well, loose a kg here and there -feel good- stray from the healthy way of life - eat junk - put on some weight - self loathing.
Ok so I'm being a bit dramatic, but that is basically the cycle of my life! My poor husband has to hear about how fat I am and how life sucks and why cant I just be skinny... ladies, we've all been there haven't we!
I have some motivation... I want to get pregnant some time this year maybe... I want a baby and I want a HEALTHY baby and a HEALTHY pregnancy... so now is the time to GET GOING and do this thing!
I am generally healthy... we eat well, we exercise (from time to time) I stay away from wheat as I am allergic to it BUT from time to time things get busy and we just eat what we can find - no veggies, late night snacking and that is not healthy!
We went out for dinner last night and took some photos and I realized how chubby my face is.... I need to buckle down and make healthy choices!!
So today is the day I begin again! I went to woolies to get something healthy and I seemed to have made a good choice! Jayde I am now accountable to you to keep me on track.... ask me about it next week and lets hope the answer I give you doesn't embarrass me!
Eat well, only eat when I'm hungry and try and get a decent amount of exercise in as much as I can.

My delicious healthy lunch!! Had my yoghurt as a mid morning snack - fat free vanilla yoghurt, tastes a bit like custard. Yum.
Some protein, some carbs and def veggies. Spinach, carrots, baby corn with a little bit of Pesto butter. Very tasty and I know I'll feel good after eating this.
My groceries arrive today and I added a whole bunch of good, healthy things to my grocery list. I am going to be making some butternut soup and pea soup when i get home too, will bag them and freeze them as a easy convenient dinner when we have busy evenings! Mike is ALSO going to be eating healthy with me... we both need to prepare out bodies for a baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment