Tuesday 12 April 2011

My two worst things…

So we’re moving offices soon as I mentioned already! We are moving from Durban central to Musgrave which is going to be a really good move – Musgrave is a much better and safer area and I have looking forward to be able to shop and do what I need to do in the afternoons and feel safe doing it!
There are a few gyms right near our new offices so I’ll contemplate joining one depending on costs etc… OR I’ll just take a nice long walk in the afternoons for some exercise – Essenwood road is a lovely road for a nice long walk/run.
ANYWAY – we got a message two weeks ago saying we are moving on the 11th (which was yesterday) Yesterday came and went and no move and no mention of when it will take place. Wilfred and I popped into the new office yesterday and it’s nowhere near being ready! SO today people come in and want to take our desks… what? What the heck are we suppose to do until Friday when we’ll probably be able to move – sit on the floor? Seriously?
The other girls let them take their desks I refused… I have work to do before Thursday for goodness sake… I HATE disorganization – hate it! I like things done when they’re suppose to be done… I like plans and following them... I like knowing when and how things are going to be done… that’s me!
And next to that my next big hate is untidy dirtiness… and yes this place is now a HUGE pigsty…. Chairs, papers, rubbish everywhere!!!
So ya – I will be working in this hole until we finally move into a new shiny office – it’s a little smaller than were we are now (ok, a lot smaller) BUT at least its new and pretty and right next to Musgrave center!
This is what our office looks like now….. nice hey!!
and my desk sitting lonesome on its own....

No comments:

Post a Comment