Sunday 10 April 2011

Lazy sunday : )

Lazy Sundays are the best ones! We were naughty and missed morning church today... we made a pact last night not to get out of bed before lunch and we stuck to it! What a pleasure!! I woke up before mike so I just read in bed until he decided to stir... then we stumbled into the lounge and watched some Seinfeld in our PJ's... did I mention how much I am loving Seinfeld!!! Classic!! It really is a show about nothing and that is why its so funny!! It reminds us of some of our "nothing" conversations and sillyness!
Mike and I are serious series watchers and this has become one of our favorites!! Among our favorites are "friends" - we've probably watched the whole 10 seasons about 5 times and don't get us started on "scrubs" - cracks us up every time! One of my all time bests is "Greys anatomy" - re watching it on my ipod again and on season 4!!

I made mike toasted sarmies for lunch and I had a cup of pea soup and then we rented a movie... Have you seen "despicable me" yet... classic! I wish I had a little yellow minion of my own!!!
We just came back from church, the best part is every Sunday night after church they offer a really good meal for like R15 - pasta of a burger or something like that! So Sunday nights is a no cook night which is great!
The cape town preacher spoke tonight and it was a really good message - all about faith and how God sharpens you to be what he created you to be - very cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment