Sunday 17 April 2011

Cupcake time!

For kids ministry (Sunday school) today we learnt all about giving! That was our lesson, our memory verse was 2 Corinthians 9v7 "God loves a cheerful giver" (I hope I remembered that properly!)The activity today was for the kiddies to decorate cupcakes and then give them away to someone in their group. It was a huge success - after the cupcakes were consumed the kids went CRAZY - sugar high - and then we sent them home on their high!
Such fun! I made 72 cupcakes all in all - we take grade 2 to 4's....
I got them some smarties, jellytots and hundreds and thousands to decorate the cupcakes..
... and pink icing for the girls...
and blue icing for the boys! One of the girls said something about the "green icing" hee hee, so maybe i should have made it bluer!
I volunteerd to make the cupcakes... and when i was getting everything ready i remembered my mom has a double oven so I made the cupcakes there! Making the cupcakes are always the best part cause i get to lick the bowls...
This was me making some icing... for yesterday only I used my super powers and used my two other hands! Four hands are better than two!!
AND then they turned against me and started tickling me!!
Baking is always so much fun! LOVE it....

No comments:

Post a Comment