Friday 8 April 2011

Feeling blue

Today is one of those days that I just want to be over.... or I felt that way this morning anyway! Mike and I only got to bed at about 1:45am as Mike was not feeling well - my poor husband. I know he was feeling horrible cause at 11:30pm he asked me to pop out and get him some meds... he would NEVER ask me unless he was feeling terrible! Shame, super stoked to hear when we woke up today he was feeling much better!
Weird hey!
Anyway, my day started when I woke up from a nightmare where Holly was stepped on at the shops, she was squashed and died in front of me and it was so real! NOT COOL...
Then work, I made a boo boo and I had to try and fix it while my boss was in training and I couldn't get hold of him... at the end of the day all was sorted and it wasn't as big of a problem as I initially thought!!
SO I very glad to be home right now! I popped into Mikes office on the way home for a much needed hug which made me feel better - and then arriving home to my precious puppies who are ALWAYS happy to see me and love me and cuddle me!! I LOVE coming home to their little noses peaking out from behind the gate (I'll try get a pic next time) and Holly s happy moan when I take too long to open the gate! Then they fight to say hello to me first!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!
Our morning routine is Holly wakes us at at 6:30am every morning, on the button - not sure how she does it- and then we let them in. Holly races to whoever is still in bed and lathers us with kisses and Timmy stays behind to say hello to whomever opened the door. Then we hop back into bed and the doggies go bananas for a while racing around and going crazy and then is nap time for all of us!
This was Timmy and Holly this morning - I get jealous when I have to wake up and they are SO comfy!
I'm sure Timmy is dreaming of digging and bones!!
And the only time Holly isn't cheeky is when she's sleeping!! When I got up to shower I just pushed the blanket over her and she stayed that way, snug under the covers!
Now I'm signing off to have a nap and wake up happier! Lets hope this evening is better than this morning! My dad is coming over tonight for some pizza and top gear, looking forward to that!
Nite nite, nap time has arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment